From JN: The Last Person I Made A Pinky Promise To.

I take pinky promises seriously. 

The pinky promises we made,
The ones we said we would take to the grave,
The ones that we said cannot be broken,
The ones that have now been forgotten.

It meant so much to me,
When you didn't think I was silly,
And didn't think I was crazy,
For taking pinky promises very seriously.

I stuck to all my pinky promises, no matter big or small,
But along the way, it lost its importance to you,
And when you said, "I don't know what to do,"
I realized then that to you they meant nothing at all.


- JN
5.30pm, 24/11/2015 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya




JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory