From SB: To The Dreams

Ever feel like your subconscious is against you?
I do. EVERY NIGHT.

Go away and let me sleep,
It is late & I am tired,
These thoughts I don’t want to keep,
You’re going to get me fired.

I honestly just want to get some rest,
I don’t need reminders of things that have passed,
Stop putting my sleep deprivation to the test,
There are many things to which I have been tasked.

I no longer give a shit about beep,
I don’t need to see his stupid face anymore,
Your stories aren’t even profound or deep,
Just reminiscent of when it was me he thought he adored.

I also don’t need to see visions of random friends,
Doing things we never even planned,
Put my misery to an end,
I don’t know how much more I can stand.

Please just let me rest in peace,
Before I’m put six feet under,
A good night’s sleep you always tease,
Then it always begins like pre-storm thunder.

I loathe you, please go away,
So tempted to ask Swit Yen to induce a coma,
I need a good night’s sleep before the break of day,
I have to get it, I gotta.

- SB
7.07pm, 17th November 2015

Ghetto HQ


SB is a conflicted soul of sorts, who is mad enough to go chase after what she really loves as opposed to conform to society and her mother's idea of a successful person. She prays she makes it in life, because she will not be able to tolerate the nagging that would follow if she doesn't. Her inspiration comes from everything around her, as well as made up situations in her head. Good luck distinguishing between the two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020