From JN: To My Dreams

Dear Dreams,  

Some days I remember you vividly,
As vivid as dreams can be,
I wake up and I can recall everything,
I'm still trying to figure out if that is a good thing.

Some days I cannot remember you,
Not even if I tried to,
I would remember dreaming,
But can never recall what about the next morning.

Some days I try not to remember you,
And I almost make it through,
But my brain decides to hit replay,
And play the dreams that I would much rather keep locked away.

Some days I spend daydreaming,
Spacing out, as I like to call it,
Where I am dreaming but it happens when I'm not sleeping,
I tend to do that often, I must admit.

Some days I wish you would end differently,
So that I can somewhat change the story,
But I know that's wishful thinking.
So I go back to sleep and keep dreaming.

- JN
5.45pm, 17/10/2015 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya.

.
JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory