From JN: To The Friendliest Person I Knew For Only One Day

People can sometimes surprise you with their kindness, even though you only just met and will probably never see them again. 

I can safely say,
You're the friendliest person I've met for only one day,
We both had a similar issue,
And had to go to the same place too.

I asked if I could hitch a ride,
You said "sure" and didn't take time to decide,
Your good deed you refused to let me repay,
I guess you were thankful that at least one of us knew the way,

We talked all the way to the registration department,
You told me about your dreams to jet set
But I could't help but stare at the Jesus magnet,
That was above your glove compartment.

I didn't get to properly thank you,
Because you had to rush off as you had things to do,
So thank you for helping me although you didn't know me,
And for restoring my faith in humanity.

- JN
12.50pm, 12/11/2015 (Thursday)
Home, Kelana Jaya



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia