From SY: The Friendliest Person You Knew For Only One Day.

To my dear friend, Micheal Alouf from Paris, France. For all the 'Bonjours', 'Como sava' and 'Mercis' I should have said to you all these months and years.

It was truly a fine Sunday morning,
In Paris, the city of 'amour',
The Lourve was free for visiting,
For all who love art, history and more.

I wondered the corridors one by one,
Absorbing the fumes of artistry,
I basked in the open veranda of statues under the sun,
Reading up on glorious Greek mythology.

Then I made my way to the floors above,
To explore Napoleon's Apartment,
Into his guest room I swerved,
There stood a man taking a picture in that instant.

He politely asked if I could help him,
As the selfie did not do any justice,
He thanked me, took me on a tour on a whim,
As all I could only see was just the surface.

Bonjour, what is your name?
I am Swit, I am Michael,
It was pleasant all the same,
It made my visit much more special.

As we walked around in Napoleon's abode,
He asked about my background and occupation,
We talked about Da Vinci's lost code,
He spoke of French cuisine strongly with passion.

He had a voice like Lumiere,
Deep, filled with confidence,
Good conversation was what he desired,
Encouraging and full of assurance.

I could say it was a truly French experience,
To learn and talk about what you love,
About the reasons for life and existence,
That life is always a blessing from above.

We exchanged many stories,
Till it was already late evening,
Spoke about each others worries,
Then it was time for our parting.

Though I knew you for only one day,
Not counting our random exchanges,
You had so much you wanted to say,
No book would have enough pages.

You are kind and some would think enchanting,
Your travels and adventures are never ending,
To be in Paris again is what I am longing,
To see my French traveler and go exploring.

SY 
12:10H 27/11/2015
KLIA Express




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020