From JN: To A Stranger

My parents have always told me not to talk to strangers so I decided to write to a stranger instead. 

Hi there stranger, 
I was told not to talk to you, 
My parents warned me that talking to you could lead to danger,
So sorry if I seem a little rude and just walk right on through, 
But the truth is, you don't look so bad, 
In fact, I think you look pretty rad, 
I hope you have a good day, 
All the way from Monday to Sunday. 


- JN
5.30pm, 24/11/2015 (Monday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia