When Two Walls Talk.

Sometimes walls need to speak and tell their story.

You are full of excuses,
You blame your circumstances.

But life is full of hit and misses,
Unfortunately those are my defenses.

You always play the victim card,
Always saying life is so hard.

Your advises I don't discard,
Still my challenges you shouldn't disregard.

You never take responsibility,
Always saying it's out of you capability.

I admit my faults and disability,
I still gave it a shot with all my capacity.

You think that saying sorry is enough,
You run away when things get rough.

Unlike you, I'm not as tough,
I'd rather be the apologizing fool than a bullying buff.

I speak my mind and won't just tolerate,
I mean well and push you out of this state,
You have been going at this unproductive rate,
It's about time you did something and have a confident gait.

My shoes are little that I know,
My heart is breakable and it shows,
Please don't use that to push me so low,
I don't need that guilt trip and I will go.

Can't you see I'm tired of seeing you like this,
Letting others be the reason for the things that you miss,
I believe you can be so much more and I reach out for you,
You just need to forget the rest and just go do.

I don't need saving and I will go at my pace,
Because my challenges are different from those that you face,
I know you try but you don't understand,
I keep it to myself so things don't get out of hand.

Every wall like stories have two sides,
Both sides have chips and cracks they try to hide,
Both sides have their similarities,
Both also have their own personalities.

The cracks are made worse by the passive aggression,
The chips will keep chipping with the constant evasion,
All the year of the wall standing together,
Both sides hardened through crazy weather.

It's time to scrape of the worn out paint,
That has faded and made the wall dull and faint,
Deep down is a strong frame forge by fire and steel,
A wall that will stand against any appeal.

Let the cement fill those cracks,
Fortify where there are lacks,
Iron out the bumps and bubbles,
Sort out all the things that trouble.

This wall needs to be revamped,
Take a way that demolition stamp,
Paint over a fresh coat of colour,
One side lighter and the other stronger.

Both sides will face their own world's ahead,
Not separate but together instead,
Back to back and bonded tight,
Soon enough things will be alright.
 
-SY
0044H 2/12/2015
KLIA & 61 Wong Clan


SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory