An Ode To Poetry.

"Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words." - Edgar Allan Poe. 

Poetry,

You have changed me,
You've made me see,
That I do have a voice,
And if I want to say something, that's my choice.

You have given me courage,
That I never knew I had,
When I write, it makes me feel glad,
And I never feel discouraged

You have shown me a new world that is poetry,
Where words are put so eloquently,
And rhymed almost perfectly,
To retell one's story.

Thank you poetry,
For showing me how fun rhyming can be,
And for sometimes being my form of therapy,
Thank you from lil' old me.

- JN
4.30pm, 30/11/2015 (Monday)
Home, Kelana Jaya



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade