Light

The new year is just around the corner. After having a sit down chat with one of my very, very good friends, we both got wired to write and came up with some lines for my Post-It Poem. Then it progress to grow into this. Written for the times we were in darkness for too long and it is time to look towards the new light.

The eclipse will soon end and upon the Earth the sun's light will shine again,
Thus ends my struggles with the darkness,
Here the chapter closes with forgiveness,
The tearing of my soul shall cease & so will my pain.

No longer the need of enduring duress in hoping for some kind of gain,
Attempting to uphold a pointless love in vain,
As there truly nothing left of what remains,
The light embraces me with warmth, I am now, free & sane.

SY and A Special Friend
05:25H 2nd December 2015
61 Wong Clan + Slim River


SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia