From JN: To The Person I Know That Is Going Through The Worst Of Times

Whatever that is thrown your way, I know you'll make it through. 

I'm not good with words,
But you said to me, "Everyone deserves to be heard"
That gave me confidence,
And made all the difference.

That's the kind of amazing person you are,
A girl with the biggest heart,
With so much wisdom to impart,
I just know you're going to go far.

I know right now things may be rough,
But I've never seen a person quite as tough,
And when you feel like you can't go on,
Always remember you have me to lean on.

When everything is not going your way,
When your blue skies turn grey,
Just know that you will survive your hardest days,
And that you're going to change the world someday.

- JN
5.51pm, 7/12/2015 (Monday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020