From JN: To Someone You Wish Could Forgive You

To the Big Man upstairs, this one's for you and I hope you forgive me too. 

I hope you can forgive me,
For not being the person you want me to be,
There were many times that I let you down,
But you never once did frown.    

Please accept my sincere apology,
I am trying really hard but it's not easy,  
I know you only want what's best for me,
A good person is what I aspire to be.

Thank you for always having my back,    
And sending me subtle messages that are always perfectly timed,
Thank you for always keeping me on the right track,
And for always reminding me to be kind.

 - JN
3.45pm, 2/4/2016 (Saturday)
On the LRT



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020