Hope Glimmers, Faith Holds

When a door closes,
The light glimmers,
Awaiting for time that passes,
Awaiting for the rain that showers.

As hope fades,
I wonder what will remain,
Like watching a glade,
Burnt to ashes- remain.

But I was told to hold on to faith,
To wield it like a knight's blade,
Cut down the many wraiths,
Stand by you Lord's grace parade.

For you shall remember, that this day,
Was your Lord's beautiful play.

- Tejh




I am Tejh, a 25 year old discovering and understanding life's mysterious ways. In the process of making things right and living by faith (insanely). I enjoy art and rhymes, and through hip hop I discovered how interesting wordplay can be. I write to express a deeper side of my personality, my writing picks up where spoken word stops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia