Mornings With You

It's been a while since I have written something in the voice of 'Brighteyes'. Maybe she will return with more romance in her words and wear that blissful smile once again.

This.
Just us,
You and I,
Love next to me,
At the break of dawn,
The sun rays kiss my skin,
Your heat and warmth keeps me cosy.

Deeply inhale your scent in these sheets,
Your fingers caress my tangled locks,
The macro view of your lashes,
My pupils fixated on yours,
Tracing every facial line,
Memorising your smile,
Drawing closer,
Sunrise.

Dazed.
Half asleep,
Still and glowing,
Slowly my head sinks,
In your torso and curves,
Hold me securely in your arms,
Beat my ear drums with your heart.

Run your fingers down my spine rivetingly,
Our breathing in-synch with each other,
Whisper "Good Morning my sweet."
Kiss my forehead gently,
A beautiful moment,
Every morning,
Forever.

- SY
12:55H 12th April 2016
Titiwangsa



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020