From SY: To Someone You Have Drifted Away From

This letter is written to my dear friend and all loving nature enthusiast, Kamini. Over the years, distance has kept us separate. Be it postcodes, different schools or continents, this is one long distance relationship worth keeping and proof that distance shouldn't be a hindrance to love somebody. 

Dear long but not lost friend,
Even till today, I still miss you,
As my day comes to an end,
Remorse over comes me.

Knitted by years of friendship,
All still fresh in my mind,
My heart wonders why,
It takes so long for me to touch base,
Not sure of what I needed to find,
I guess I never wanted to say goodbye.

Knowing your dreams are now reality,
Earnest in all your efforts,
Soothes my distant heart,
Always hoping the best for you,
Vindicating your ambitions,
Always believing in what is true,
Now and always, I will be here for you.

- SY
19:34H 3rd August 2016
Taman Jaya




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade