From JN : To The Person You Wish You Could Be

I let the fear get the best of me.

Take a chance is what I wish you would do,
Like in those romantic movies you love that sometimes make you weep,
One second of courage is all takes to make that leap,
I wish you would bid the fear adieu.

I wish you were tall,
Then maybe you wouldn't feel so small,
I wish you'd believe it when you say size doesn't matter,
And when you're made fun of, your confidence doesn't shatter.

There are a lot of things I wish you were,
Mostly I wish you'd get rid of your fear,
We'll just have to wait and see,
If one day you will be gutsy.


 - JN
2.45pm, 12/4/2016 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory