This Is Love

A lot of times this is indeed love. 

This
You and me,
Giddily happy,
In absolute bliss,
Possibly in too deep, 
Not afraid of the leap. 

Sometimes that's all it takes, 
One smile and I was hooked, 
One second of courage, 
That's all it took, 
a leap of faith, 
This. 

This,
Me and you,   
The perfect two, 
Willing to fight for this,
Doing all we can to pull through, 
Knowing this is what we want to do.

Waking up wrapped up in your arms, 
I must say it's pretty sublime, 
Your body connects with mine, 
Our fingers intertwined,     
You and I collide,        
This.

This,
You breaking me,
Haunting my sleep, 
Making it seem so easy, 
Giving me something to forever miss, 
And breaking the promises you vowed to keep.

You drove away from the car crash of my heart,
He picked up the pieces part by part,
I don't think I can do it again, 
I cannot love but,  
I'll compromise
This.

 - JN
11.00pm, 21/4/2016 (Thursday)
Homes, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade