Running A Labyrinth

This is one of those moments when you feel helpless in your own mind.
Finding it and losing it at the same time.
It feels like waking up from a dream in to a nightmare of reality.
This is truly the absence of sanity.
For Day 2 of #NaPoWriMo

I have ransacked my mind,
A thousand times,
Trying to figure out,
The routes and paths,
Once or twice,
I rummage the wreckage of my brain,
Inside and out.

Shouldn't there be resolution?
Since I searched so thoroughly,
It is a labyrinth,
The walls and passages,
They all look the same,
I tried and attempted,
There never was a way out.
- SY
1300H 2nd April 2016
Jalan Pahang




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia