From SB: Someone Who Pesters Your Mind - Good or Bad

Sometimes the cobwebs in our minds are woven by the most undeserving people. This is to one of my cobwebs.

You do not deserve any more of my words,
And yet here I am writing yet another verse about you.

You do not deserve to occupy any space in my brain,
Yet some days the cerebrum can't help but stir you up.

You do not deserve to live in songs I so love,
Yet as I belt them out I see your face belting them too.

You do not deserve the friends we share,
Yet when you take them for granted there I am consolidating.

There are many things you so do not deserve that you do not see,
Amongst them is this very small hold you have on me.

- SB
4.11pm, 29th March 2016
Ghetto HQ




SB is a conflicted soul of sorts, who is mad enough to go chase after what she really loves as opposed to conform to society and her mother's idea of a successful person. She prays she makes it in life, because she will not be able to tolerate the nagging that would follow if she doesn't. Her inspiration comes from everything around her, as well as made up situations in her head. Good luck distinguishing between the two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020