From JN: To The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest

You broke my heart into a million pieces. 

Our relationship was not of the ordinary,
In fact it was over before you even knew me,
But you broke my heart the hardest,  
Even so, I still think you're awesome regardless.
                                                                   
You made me fall head over heels,
You gave me way too much feels,        
Most of the time, I just couldn't deal,
Sometimes I'd even let out a squeal.
                                     
You broke my heart,
Before anything could even start,
I held on to your every word that impacted me in every way,                    
So I don't think it is just a phase.
                                                         
You are the creator of One Tree Hill,  
And when it came to One Tree Hill, I had no chill,
Marc Schwahn, you killed me,          
When you said that a 10th season there will not be.


     - JN
1.00pm, 15/3/2016 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020