From JN: To Someone Who Pesters Your Mind - Good or Bad

To mankind.

This goes out to all mankind,
Because you always pester my mind,
Some days you restore my faith in humanity,
Most days, you make me question your sanity.

You pester my mind,
Yet the answers I do not find,
Sometimes I wish I didn't live on this planet,
This poor place that we take for granted.

What have we done to this world?
We've destroyed it even before her beauty can unfurl,
Our land and trees are being destroyed everyday,
Don't even get me started on how we're just killing animals, ok?

We destroy lives like they mean nothing,
Is it truly disgusting,
We pretend like they don't matter,
When we see that blood splatter.

Some turn a blind eye,
They hide away instead of standing up for what they believe in,
And refuse to fight for justice till the end,
They'd rather keep silent than die.

So this one goes out to all mankind,
Because you always pester my mind,
It's sad because humanity can be so beautiful,
It's sad to see what humanity has come to.


 - JN
5.30pm, 1/4/2016 (Friday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020