You Are My Cup Of Tea

My love, my go to quick fix for my every right and wrong, my affair, you have been with me through thick and thin, you really are my cup of tea.

Charming and quaint are you, my dear,
How I would love to spend my time with you,
A moment to inhale your captivating scent,
Move me gracefully into a state of relaxation.
Only you can take me away from my fears,
Mild, tender, sweet and fair in hue,
I will always think you are heaven's sent,
Let me be alone with you to get my satisfaction.
Every morning, day and night,
Taste you endearingly with every mouthful,
Enjoy you intensely with all my delight,
As you calm my being when I am doubtful.

- SY
02:45H 12th March 2016
61 Wong Clan




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020