Helpline

So this sparked from a show I randomly stumbled upon. I can't remember the name of the show but it was based on people who are obsessed with weird things and they call this group of people to help them with their obsession. 

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello from the other side,
Maybe in you I can confide,
I have a secret obsession,
Please do not ask me any questions.

My obsession is not of the ordinary,
You might even think I'm crazy,
But my obsession is not something to be disregarded at petty,
In fact, it's starting to become scary.

With my obsession, choices are aplenty,
But the high ones will be the death of me,
I get so excited when I am in the zone,
Thankfully they give us a room of our own.

I have tried to quit,            
I have even gone to rehab, I admit,
But nothing seems to work,  
Maybe its one of my quirks.

I'm calling because I have no choice,
I am pretty sure soon I will lose my voice,
I am obsessed with karaoke,
Please help me and make me ok."


     - JN
10.00am, 10/3/2016 (Thursday)
Home, Kelana Jaya



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020