Can You Keep A Secret?

Psst... Another collaboration piece.

Can I tell you a secret?
Promise me that you will keep it,
It won't be something you would regret,
Do tell, what is it?

It is something I can't get of my mind,
It is something that is hard to find,
I will slowly share it in these lines,
Oh! A full poem? That is fine.

Maybe? We'll see where it goes,
Depends on how you reply, nobody knows,
So how do you want to play?
Anything else you want to say?

Playing with you is what I like to do,
Maybe I will just keep giving you clues,
Clues they may be and what lies within,
It remains a mystery of what could have been.

In the darkness none can be seen,
It's is some thing we always can't wait to begin.
Depends what awaits to start,
At times one does not have the spark.

Sparks there are but star struck I am not,
It's always something we look forward to a lot.
The times spent is always treasured,
And most assuredly with pleasure.

Pleasure is the epitome of our time together,
Especially when it is the rainy kind of weather,
Those rainy days are the best,
Where thunder crashes, wind howls and when we jest.

The rush of the wind on our skin,
The lightning in the distance for the win,
The chill of the night,
Makes the mood just right.

Haha, have you been out-rhymed?
Maybe I should tell you this time.
You know I can't let this be,
But please. enlighten me.

-SY and Dusty
0010 13th November 2015
61 Wong Clan-Kepong




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020