From SY: To The Person That Caused You A Lot Of Pain

Depression is a prison that has kept me captive since a young age. Thoughts, memories and emotional attachments that run amok in my subconscious plague my conscious mind countless amounts of times. Enough. 

You plague me with my past memories,
You haunt me with the future that will not be,
I react as precisely as clockwork,
You wind me with higher intensities,
I break and crack with misery,
I see you in the shadows where you lurk.

You inhabit in my mind's darkest lobes,
I have let you trouble me long enough,
I need not wait till I am dead,
You know I will play it rough,
You have heard what I have said,
I will kick you to the curb till you hit the road.

You are no longer my prison,
You cannot keep me captive anymore,
I am not for your entertainment,
I am not your plaything like before,
I will not give you permission.
You are not permanent.

- SY
19:46H 7th August 2016
Kelana Jaya



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia