Happy Birthday SY

To the girl with the biggest heart, the warmest smile, our sister in rhyme and one of the toughest people we know,  Happy Birthday. We love you!




Wong Swit Yen
Throughout the years I've known you,
You've been nothing but an amazing friend,
Sometimes without you I wouldn't know what to do.

You are amazing to say the least,
When you are angry you turn into a beast,
But I love how you're protective yet so kind,
And always keeping your friends close & in mind.

Whether I need a friend,
Or a helping hand,
Or just need someone to listen,
You're always that person.

You always make me laugh,
And make time for me when things get rough,
I never feel adrift alone at sea,
Because if I were to be drowning you'd swim to save me.

We've now become sisters in rhyme,
And we tend to rhyme all the time,
But you've always been a sister to me,
And I hope we always will be.

Sometimes you laugh really loud,
Your laughter could easily drown out a crowd,
But that is one of my absolute favourite sounds,
Because it tells me that happiness you have found.

You always give great advice,
And it's always somehow precise,
You tend to know just the right words to say,
To make everything okay.

So wake up & always aim to break the ceiling,
Because despite how crappy you are feeling,
You're an amazing person with the wings to fly,
Whatever happens you will always get by.

So in every best possible way,
I wish you a very blessed birthday,
And may all your dreams come true,
Because all I want is the very best for you.

- SherJo
11.15pm, 30th Sept 2015 (Wed)
Sid's Pub




SB is a conflicted soul of sorts, who is mad enough to go chase after what she really loves as opposed to conform to society and her mother's idea of a successful person. She prays she makes it in life, because she will not be able to tolerate the nagging that would follow if she doesn't. Her inspiration comes from everything around her, as well as made up situations in her head. Good luck distinguishing between the two. 


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade