From SY: To The Crush

There are things I wished you would say to me. I hope you would read this and know who you are. It's not just what you say but how you say it and that sweeps me away. It's wishful thinking for a wishful conversation.

You looked me in the eye,
You heard my soft sigh,
Just like that I gave it away,
You some how know every day.

That manner you speak in,
That joy in your voice,
Just that is so much win,
That makes me feel I have a choice.

Your hand held out,
Your grip strong on me,
Just pull me to another route,
Your direction has security.

Take me away with you,
Take me anywhere away from here,
Just me and you, just us two,
Take me away my dear.

Away, away from the noise,
Away from all that annoys,
Just leave the rest to hustle,
Away from all the bustle.

Keep me in your arms,
Keep my head on your heartbeat,
Just that will keep me calm,
Keep me warm with your heat.

Speak what's on your mind,
Speak clearly on your intentions,
Just use the words you can find,
Speak to me your aspirations.

Close your eyes my dear,
Close your mind to all the fear,
Just be with me, you will be fine,
Close your heart and be mine.

-SY
12:37, 8th September 2015

Jalan Ara, Bangsar



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia