Saturday Ramblings

Ever have a conversation with your friend via rhyme? Well JN & SY did, in double time! 

Hi Jo! How are you today?
I'm good but the sky is a little grey,
Just as long as you are okay,
I'll be okay. Busy day today?

It's a slow day but there is work to be done,
But I do have time to have a little fun,
Ooo... Like enjoy poems and play with puns,
Yeah sorta... Gonna let this course run.

I hope you managed to grab some lunch,
I guess you can count two buns as brunch?
Two buns is hardly brunch but that's just a hunch,
Yeah, I feel like getting something with more crunch.

*British accent*
Oh my goodness!
Forgive me, in all my rudeness.
Hrmm... What is it your royal highness?
What is behind all this shyness?

I forgot to ask you how you are?
Ahahah..
Small matter my friend, I'm OK so far.
That's good. Hang it there...sometimes we just got to sabar.

So Jo, talking about patience,what is it you can't stand?

I can't stand that *beepbeeep* has the upper hand. Chehwah.
Whispers: (It had to be said) bahaha.
I wonder what is it he has planned,
I'm just hoping it works out in the end,
We only want the best for the bestest friend.

Yea because she's been through so much,
She needs more than their 'magic' touch.

All it takes is for one to prove they're not all the same,
I'm tired of these boys playing the game 
To break our hearts, I think is their aim,
How can they indulge in causing such pain?
Indeed it's such a shame.
These machas and ah boys... why they so lame...

Using the stupidest excuse to escape,
Running off to their next escapade.
Which makes us wanna punch them in their face, LOL.
It's OK..we will handle ourselves with more grace.

Yes, because we are more mature than that, :)
Yes, yes, we are women of poise and tact,
And that my friend, is a fact,
It is our way of life to be exact.

Some might think it is an act,
Really? Then how would they expect us to react?
I don't know, some people are just whacked,
Either way we girls are a pack.

Yea we got each other's back,
We will keep each other on track,
As we have our crazy snacks,
Oh yes! Yummy Muruku snacks!!

Not forgetting soya bean jelly,
Mmmm...All that goodness swimming in my belly ;)
It is a good thing there is no medal tally,
Right, no drama like in Sweet Valley.

We are so comfortable with each other.
We can do anything together

It is common to fall asleep to each others giggling,
After a whole night of endless rhyming,
It was all in perfect timing,
We laughed till we ended up crying.

Until one of us falls asleep,
Sometimes in bed or in a heap,
Sometimes we'd say beepbeep!
Then one of us will take a leap.
And say "Okay, that's enough, now go to sleep"
And don't you giggle like a creep.

Okay, okay... Calm your tits.
Yes, before u go into fits,
Then things start to get legit,
Just as the Muruku Sisterhood seems fit.

That's just how we run with it,
Because we don't tolerate shit,
We conquer it all bit by bit,
We help each other get out of the pit.

Do you think we have enough?
I dont know. This seems a bit rough,
It's like were missing some important stuff?
Lol. Definitely missing the jiwang fluff.

That's it for:
Saturday ramblings,
Non-sensical babblings,
Fired up rantings,
Intense contemplating.

Brought to you by #theresidentjiwang.
And flavoured by #bittersweetandsour.

JoYen
Written at 0125am on 20th September 2015
Kelana Jaya and Ampang

SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020