You Don't Know.

This was how I felt when I was in a long distance relationship. Back then I never knew if he knew or if he felt the same. There was so much at stake when things were starting off and in the end, he still never would have known.

From the day I met you,
I wondered if what I felt was true,
Every part of you, made me want you more,
Wish I could call you Mi Amour.

I stood in the middle of the street,
Thinking if we will ever meet,
Cars passed by fleet by fleet,
Along with the sound of my heartbeat.

You don't know how much I miss you,
You don't know how I long for you,
You don't know what it's like being away,
You don't know how I get through the day.

The way your fingers ran along my arm,
The way your voice rang with charm,
You held me close away from harm,
You kept me safe in your arms.

The way your hands held me tight,
You'll be my breath, you'll be my light,
It's your touch that made me feel at home,
You reminded me that I'll never be alone.

SY
Written at 05:43H on 5th September 2011

At Karl Marx 15, Kursk Russia




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia