From JN: To The Crush

You meet someone and you have an instant connection but the timing is never right.

You are a crush of the past,
Sometimes I wish you would have asked,
But you had a girlfriend,
And to me that meant game over, the end.

Even though we've lost touch,
I still remember how you would blush,
When you referred to you and I as us and they'd tease you,
But you never stopped because you knew I liked it too.

It's not something I can describe,
But we had that Marshall and Lily vibe,
Even though you didn't say it, I know you felt it too,
Because your face and body language betrayed you.

I don't know if it was all in my head,
And that you were just playing along instead,
I guess now we'll never know,
Then again, who knows what the future holds.

- JN
12.00am, 6/10/2015 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia