From JN: To My Parents

Here's to the two I call Mums and Papa. Dysfunctional as we may be, there is no other way I would want it to be. 

Even though we always had it rough,
You both always made sure we had enough,
There are no words to describe you two,
No, not even the words heaven sent will do.

I've never seen two people as tough as you two,
Powering through all life threw at you,
Life hasn't been easy, that much is true,
But yet here you both are, still pulling through,

For everything you've done for me,
Eternally grateful I will forever be,
I will never be able to repay you two,
All I can say is thank you and I love you.

- JN
12.40am, 20/10/2015 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya




JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020