From JN: To Someone That Changed Your Life.

To the Big Guy upstairs, thank you for always finding ways to show me you care. It may not seem like much but, it has gotten me through so much.

This one is for you,
Without you, I wouldn't have made it through,
Even though I don't deserve everything you do for me,
You hear my every plea and in your time you answer me.

You're always there for me,
Even when I am not worthy,
You seem to have a knack,
For letting me know you always got my back.

I will never forget the day I heard that phrase,
"I love you and you are mine" you said,
Every day I replay that in my head,
Because it was the day that I truly felt your grace.

As cliche as it may be,
You have changed me,
And every day in every way,
My demons you help me slay.

- JN
11.40pm, 26/10/2015 (Monday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade