Today

Sometimes, you run into someone you used to know and the nostalgia hits you. Everything comes flooding back and you can't help but wonder if you're going insane. 

I ran into your best friend today,
She asked me how I was,
I smiled and said, "I'm okay"
Of course.

She gave me a look I cannot describe,
Not even if I tried,
I wanted to ask her about you,
I had to force myself not to.

Just when I thought I was starting to do fine,
And I was slowly learning to be okay with not being okay,
Something like this had to happen and mess with my mind,
It's like the universe woke up and said, "Let's mess with her today."

As I sit in this plane,
I wonder if I am going insane,
And that along with losing you,
I lost my mind too.


- JN
8.20pm, 25/9/2015 (Friday)
On a plane to Kuching



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia