The Dark Side

The dark side is not a place to be. Some days you feel yourself cave in to the dark side but then you fight it. 


Everybody has got a dark side,
I don't think you'd want to meet mine,
So I try to keep it locked away,
But it always begs to come out and play.

Everyday is a constant battle,
Between good and evil,
And although evil is shackled,
It finds a way to be lethal.

After a while the line between good and evil begins to blur,
And I start to shiver,
I push and push until I almost crack,
But I never heard the invisible snap.

Like the Hulk, I then began to rage,
And evil breaks out of its cage.
And then I lose all control I had,
That's when it gets really bad.

But then I realize there is a choice,
And I scream for it to stop with all my voice,
I fight with all my will,
Until the monsters in my head are all killed.


- JN
2.00am, 15/10/2015 (Thursday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia