The Tale Of Two Flowers

I was watching these two flowers sway in the wind side by side and  I wondered what they would say if they could talk. 

What's the story Morning Glory?
Why so gloomy? 
It's a beautiful day,
Come on, let's go out and play.

Nothing's up, Buttercup,
I'm just feeling a little stuck,
I don't feel like going out to play,
I am starting to wither away.

Oh Morning Glory, yes life is pretty mundane,         
But when seasons change, we too change,
And while that happens we do look a little strange, 
But don't worry, soon it will be spring again.

Thank you dear Buttercup, 
You always know how to cheer me up,
Seasons come and go, 
But we'll always be friends, that much I know.

Anytime Morning Glory,
The world can sometimes be scary, 
But you'll get through anything,
Be it winter, fall, summer or spring.

- JN
2.40pm, 21/10/2015 (Wednesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory