Place of Your Presence

The place where I find peace and strength to go on every day is when I spend time in God's presence. It is where I leave all my burdens, leave all that pulls me down and where I fill my heart with love again. During that quiet time with God is where my soul finds rest and my mind is made clear.

Is there a place for the insane to be sane?
Is there a place where patients won't feel pain?
Is there a place for the weary to be strengthened?
Is there a place for the obtuse to be enlightened?

Is there a place for the lost to belong?
Is there a place where people get along?
Is there a place where none do you wrong?
Is there a place for us to sing our song?

There is a place, a very safe place,
Filled with hope, peace and grace,
Where the past disappears without a trace,
A place where I see Your face.

A place where you are there,
You are omnipresent everywhere,
Through the darkness I can bear,
It is Your armour that I will wear.

Glory, glory to you alone,
With majesty You sit on Your throne,
Holy, holy are You alone,
Only through You we can atone.

- SY
Written at 15:53H on 11 September 2011

At Karl Marx 15, Kursk, Russia.



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia