From JN: To That Person You Want To Tell Everything To, But Too Afraid To

This letter is for the woman I don't have a conventional relationship with. Every time I want to say all these things to her, I chicken out. Maybe one day, I will.  

Even though I've never said I love you,  
I try to show it in the things I do,        
Every day I wish you knew,
The great lengths I would go for you.  

I know I'm not what you expected,
But I try to appear unaffected,
I would walk through fire for you,
But sometimes I feel you only see what the others do.

When things get rough,
And I feel like I will never be enough,
I read the letter you wrote to me,
And it always helps me.

I know I don't say I love you,
Cause that's not what I do,
But I want you to know,
There's not a day where I don't look up to you.


- JN
2.00am, 13/10/2015 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia